Come and experience Hong Kong from the air on Heliservices’ MD902 helicopter. Shared Flightseeing Tours operate on a per seat basis with up to 6 passengers grouped together with flights departing from either the Peninsula Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui or the Wanchai Heliport, next to the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre and Golden Bauhinia Square.
Hong Kong Island Experience (Shared Tour)
A tour around Hong Kong Island with a view of the famous Victoria Habour Skyline, down and around the beaches and bays of South Hong Kong Island. HK$2160 per seat . Approx. 15-minutes.
Terms & Conditions of Shared Helicopter Sightseeing Tours
* Flights operate every day from 9:00am – before sunset.
* Passengers are requested to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time for a safety briefing and completion of administrative forms.
* There must be at least 1 adult (over 18) to accompany any children below the age of 12.
* Children under the age of 2 cannot be accommodated for safety reasons.
* Full payment is required at time of booking and is non-refundable in case of client cancellation within 48 hours of the scheduled flight time.
* Flights can be re-scheduled with a minimum 48 hours’ notice.
* Flights flown in excess of booked timing will be charged back to client on a pro-rated basis.
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
* LinkHere reserves the right to amend or cancel flights if the conditions do not adhere to safety requirements. However, the flight can be re-scheduled to an agreed upon date/time.
* LinkHere will be fully indemnified against any claims for compensation or expenses incurred by the passenger as a result of any flight cancellation.